PotPlayer is one among the most feature rich media player out there. This is one of the best free media player. It looks like the KMPlayer, however it is in active development. Supports nearly all available video formats out there. It contains internal codecs and there’s no need to install codecs manually. other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video Playback, DXVA, live broadcasting and much more.
It”s been introduced on the internet because the KMPlayer revived, and it just about is. Distinctive options of the player could be a top quality playback, support for all fashionable video and audio formats and a engineered DXVA video codecs. A comprehensive video and audio player, that additionally supports TV channels, subtitles and skins.
The program is by Daum, a Korean company, however the program is bestowed entirely in English throughout and once installation. One annoyance is that this player doesn’t show within the taskbar, solely within the notification space, therefore to use the program, you either must have it running in Associate in Nursing open section on your screen or find it in notifications.
PotPlayer Key features:
- Support almost all kinds of audio/video formats and DVD.
- Internal DXVA video codecs (H.264/AVC, VC-1, MPEG2) and EVR (Windows 7 only).
- High Quality playback and low resources consumption.
- Supports all types of subtitles format.
- Skins, logos, color themes.
- Digital TV devices support. Live broadcasting.
- Powerful advance settings from which you can further customize.
- and much, much more…
PotPlayer Install Instructions:
- Download Setup
- Run and install
- Now Download (Settings Reg)
- Open it
- Click yes
- Download OpenCodec (if needed)
Note: (Settings Reg) is just optimal settings file. install it and it will auto configure best settings of PotPlayer according to your system.
download video player
download audio player
windows 7 Media player
windows 10 media player
windows media player direct download