EASEUS Partition Master is a all-in-one drive partition answer to solve all partition issues below hardware RAID, MBR , GPT disks, and removable devices in Windows systems.
The most common partition downside for laptop users is that the Windows system partition runs out of space, The Windows system partition must be expanded. except for most users, changing partition structure needs Windows software reinstallation and format. The inbuilt partition manager function of EASEUS Partition Master is right to fulfill the requirement. It will expand the Windows system partition without Windows reinstallation and information loss.
Furthermore, increasing volumes of data requires firms to create higher use of their drive capability, so the need to moderately size, move, split, merge the partitions is a lot of important than ever.
Any operations with hard drives are important, and reliability of performance is one among the foremost necessary needs once selecting partition software. EASEUS Partition Master isn’t solely reliable itself however additionally integrated with the Disk & Partition Copy Wizard and Partition Recovery Wizard to ensure 1000th data security.
EASEUS Partition Master Features:
- Merge adjacent partitions into one without data loss.
- Wipe data on unallocated space on Hard Drive.
- Can Extend System Partition to optimize the computers’ performance or solve “c drive is out of space” issue.
- Resize/Move Partition without data loss to solve low disk problem.
- Create Partition for different usage.
- Merge Partitions into a bigger one when one of them runs out of space.
- Split Partition for different usage, one for system and another for data.
- Convert dynamic disk to basic disk easily with all data protected.
- Support removable storage device partitioning like flash drives, memory cards, etc.
- Support GPT volumes: enables GPT drive partitioning, GPT disk partition copy, etc.
- Rebuild MBR to boot system again.
- Speed up your computer by disk defragmentation.
- Permanently wipes sensitive data on disk by wiping disk.
- Delete partitions with simple steps.
- Wipe Partition can erase the data on the partition completely and ensure that the data can not be recovered by any data recovery solution.
- Delete all partitions and Format partitions with simple steps.
- Create a Bootable CD/DVD to manage partitions even when the computers fail to boot.
- Support Hardware RAID
- Convert FAT to NTFS.
- Convert primary partition to logical.
- Convert logical partition to primary.
- Disk surface test to check and find bad sectors.
- Linux partition management: delete, create, format, recover EXT2/EXT3 partition, etc.
- Explore FAT/NTFS partition.
- Label Partitions – assign drive letter to partition.
- View Disk/Partition Property.
- Initialize to MBR disk.
- Initialize to GPT disk.
- Reload disk information.
- Hide and Unhide Partitions .
- Set an Active Partition – specify one partition to be the boot partition.
- And much more.
Open and Read “Install Instructions Readme.txt” File